In the 9th episode of the ART Informant, Isabelle Imbert welcomes Alice Bailey, Head of the Islamic and Indian Arts department, at Rosebery’s auction. Together, they discuss London Islamic week, to which Alice has been actively contributing for more than a decade. This year, Rosebery’s will close the event on the 1st April with a large catalogue full of treasures and great investment opportunities for new and seasoned collectors. Through this auction and Alice’s fruitful experience of the market, they talk about provenance, legislation and the future of Islamic art expert roles.
Mentioned in the Episode and Further Links
- Follow the Art Informant on Instagram and Twitter
- Follow Alice Bailey on Instagram
- Follow Rosebery’s Auction on Instagram
- Check Rosebery’s auction catalogue for Spring 2022 Islamic week (1st April)
- Click here for more episodes of the ART Informant.