In the 11th episode of the ART Informant, Isabelle Imbert welcomes Beatrice Campi, Head of Islamic and Indian art at Chiswick auction, London. Isabelle was quite ill with the flu but was able to host an insightful exchange on many important topics, such as the impact of Brexit on London’s art market and what NFTs could mean for our field. We also discussed in length some of her and my favourite items from her upcoming auctions on the 29th April.
Mentioned in the Episode and Further Links
- Follow the Art Informant on Instagram and Twitter
- Follow Beatrice Campi on Instagram
- Follow Ghislaine Howard, Department Coordinator, on Instagram
- Catalogue Islamic Art – Property of a European Collector Part III, 29th April, 11:00
- Catalogue Islamic and Indian Art, 29th April, 13:00
- Joko Susilo research on Indonesian shadow puppet theatre
- Click here for more episodes of the ART Informant.