This is it, the first episode of the Art Informant! Isabelle Imbert sits with Camille Célier, Islamic and Indian arts expert at Ader Nordman, and Romain Pingannaud, founder of Pingannaud-David expertise, to discuss the passing of Marie-Christine David, her legacy and the upcoming auction of her collection. Also, what do experts do with fakes? And why is documenting object provenance so important? These difficult questions are answered!
Mentioned in the episode and Further Links
- Check Ader Nordman next auction catalogue
- The Islamic piece Camille would add to her collection
- The Islamic piece Romain would add to his collection
- Follow Camille Célier and Pingannaud-David on Instagram
- Follow the Art Informant on Instagram
- Follow Isabelle Imbert on Instagram and LinkedIn