In this episode of the ART Informant, Isabelle Imbert welcomes Rim Mezghani, expert in Islamic and Indian art and founder of the newly created Parisian auction house, Rim Encheres. Rim has worked for the most prestigious galleries and auction houses, but also has an unconventional background that has helped her become a unique brand on the art market. Since November 2021, she holds thematic auctions, the next one scheduled for the 17th May. This inspirational interview was also the opportunity to discuss the importance of Drouot, the Parisian market place, and the difficulty to define Islamic arts.
If you’ve liked this episode and want to support the initiative, please consider donating
Mentioned in the Episode and Further Links
- Follow the Art Informant on Instagram and Twitter
- Follow Rim Mezghani on Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube and visit her website
- Follow Rim Encheres on Instagram and visit the website
- Rim Encheres 17th May 2022 auction catalogue
- Website of Drouot, Paris
- Click here for more episodes of the ART Informant.